:)

:)

Friday, June 5, 2015

Go Tigers Go


I am officially going back to the University of Memphis this fall!! 



I am so excited, there have quite a few obstacles that has gotten in the way but I am officially returning to school in the fall! Words can not describe how excited I am to go back. I want summer to hurry up so I can get back into the swing of things (i know don't rush it right? but who cares) These past few months have been really hard, I felt like the only human interaction I really had were with my two year olds, now don't get me wrong i LOVE them to death (maybe a little too much sometimes) but I am excited to get to be a "normal" college aged student and get to do everything again on campus.

I am taking Development Across Life Span, Literary Heritage, Intro to Theater, and Sociology. I'm really excited for Life Span because that is what I am really interested in!

I'm really happy to be able to share this exciting news with you! Go Tigers (eh too soon, GO VOLS)

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment