:)

:)

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Oh the things things things


Starting out 2015, I wanted to share with you guys the things that I am currently obsessed with. Okay obsessed is not the right term, maybe hooked on or things I like? You get the point right? There are a few things right now that I am really really enjoying that includes food, activities, things like that.



The first thing that I am OBSESSED with is... Froot Loops. Oh. My. Gosh. Froot Loops are my life at the moment. I eat them ATLEAST 2 times a day. It's bad and unhealthy I know. Right when I wake up, I have to have a bowl of Froot Loops and for some reason between 9:30 to 11:30 I have to go downstairs and have another bowl as a late night snack. Froop Loops are a must in my daily routine.


My next obsession is YouTube. Thanks to my sister, I love watching makeup and fashion youtubers. I am currently into Megahan Rienks and Estee (Essiebutton). I love watching their videos and vlogs (video blogs)just to see what they are doing with their life. Essiebutton lives in the UK so it's fun to watch her vlogs to sorta experience the UK through my computer screen. 



My next obsession is candles. I am slowly starting to like candles. I use to think women were so weird for obsessing over candles like it's just melting scented wax? But thanks to my roomate and BFF, AnnaBeth, she has an obsession with candles and she has passed it on to me. Mmmm just changing into my pjs, lighting a candle, and watching my YouTube videos after a long day at work is just so soothing. I highly recommend it. (I DO NOT buy expensive candles like from Yankee Candle. I just can't do it. The two little ones are from the Target "$1" section. Does it bother anyone else that mostly everything there is not $1?? Also, I get most of my candles from T.J. Maxx. So much cheaper)


Next is gatorade!! Yay for hydration. If you do not see me carrying a L of blue G2 then you will see my with a sonic cup. G2, Gatorade, and/or Powerade is an essential in my life. With my POTS/Dysuatonmia, I have to drink atleast one liter to keep my body hydrated. Do I? Not as much as I should. But you will always see me carrying one of those around and I have atleast 10-12 empty or have full bottles in my car rolling around. Makes for a fun ride if I need to slam on my brakes.


Omg Parenthood. I am currently at the beginning of Season 3 and I am obsessed. This show is so amazing and its on Netflix. So if you have Netflix you should watch this or add it to your list of shows you would like to watch.

 
 


You were probably wondering when I was going to get to my One Direction guys. Yes Im still obsessed, currently with their new album FOUR. Ahh its great, i'm a little upset with them though. Their tour for 2015 is not coming ANYWHERE in the south.. thats insane right? Thanks for leaving us out guys much love to ya... XX (If you did not read my insane post about my horrible experience at their concert in August, check it out here. Yes you read that right, a bad experience. You're probably thinking how could Stephanie have a bad time at their concert... well go read to find out. I promise its not a post all about the boys. Actually, I don't know if they were specifically mentioned in there at all.)


My last obsession is make up. Ahhhhhh i love it. Im learning so many new things when watching the makeup videos, its great. Currently obsessed with eyeshadow (always), make up brushes, and lipstick (mother is happy about that one.) I'm just trying to use what I learn in the videos on myself and its really really hard cause im OCD and it looks nothing like the girls on YouTube. Practice makes perfect right?

Well, that's it for my current loves. I hope it wasn't too boring for you. What are some things that you enjoy doing with your free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment